A Tarrytown Music Music Hall Presentation Sponsored by Webster Bank, Franzoso Contracting, Phelps Hospital, Boulevard Pro, and Captain Lawrence Brewing Co. With Emcee & Special Guest, Rita Houston of WFUV!
Rock the Hall is The Music Hall’s annual talent competition and showcase. Open to all musical genres, and to solo artists as well as bands at any stage of his or her musical pursuits, all you need is a passion for music and the acumen to win over our judges and audiences. Artists must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to enter or have the consent of a parent or guardian. Fill out an entry form with a $25 non-refundable entry fee and 3 songs, 2 of which must be original material.
Last September, seven finalist bands, selected out of over 100 submissions, took to The Music Hall stage to perform and compete in the first-annual Rock The Hall talent competition. Judges include industry giants, and prizes include bragging rights and a chance to perform on The Music Hall stage.
In 2018, Singer-songwriter Alisa Amador won first place. Since then, as part of her prize-package, Amdaor has recorded with Grammy winning producer, musician, engineer and studio owner Steve Addabbo at Shelter Island Sound Studios in New York City, she’s consulted with legendary, Grammy winning producer Rob Fraboni, and she’s soon to record and produce an EPK at Factory Underground, in Norwalk, CT with Ethan Issacs and Rob Fraboni.
Rock The Hall is:
• Open to all musical genres, and to solo artists as well as bands.
• Open to anyone who wants to enter, at any stage of his or her musical pursuits, all you need is a passion for music and the acumen to win over our judges and audiences.
• Artists must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to enter or have the consent of a parent or guardian; no participating artist can be an employee, or related to any employee of Tarrytown Music Hall or any of our Sponsors.
• Registration materials and songs must be submitted by July 15, 2019
• Artists/bands will be notified by August 15, 2019
• Artists/Bands must be available to perform on September 7, 2019; bands/solo artists will perform no longer than a 15 minute set
How To Enter:
1 Fill out an entry form and pay a $25.00 non-refundable entry fee.
2 Include digital access to 3 songs, 2 of the 3 must be original material. Accepted formats include links to artist website, social media, and/or YouTube.For more information, including prizes, judges, etc. please go TMH website.
Click “buy tickets” for entry fee and registration form.