Take a beautiful garden setting; add in a picnic supper and some fantastic music and you’ve got the formula for a perfect summer evening. Table-and-chair seating on the patio will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Concert-goers should plan on lawn seating and should bring their own blankets or lawn chairs. Sorry, no pets are allowed. All shows are over until next year! Lasdon Park, 2610 Route 35, Katonah, New York 10536
The band shell at New Rochelle’s historic Hudson Park will once again be filled with the “sound of music” as the New Rochelle Council on the Arts presents its annual summer concert series from June 28th through August 23rd . Here is the full Summer Sounds Concert Series schedule 7:30pm start at Hudson Park is located at 1 Hudson Park Road in New Rochelle. Visit ArtWestchester for more details
HENRY GOURDINE PARK, OSSINING RIVERFRONT
Mondays: July 1 to August 1
This summer we are celebrating Jazz with a fresh new lineup of fantastic musicians who will be playing at Henry Gourdine Park.
JAZZ AT HORAN’S LANDING PARK, SLEEPY HOLLOW
Address: 57 River St, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
Tuesdays: August 6 to August 287
This summer we are celebrating Jazz with Mark Morganelli & The Jazz Forum All-Stars who will be playing at Horan’s Landing Park.
20th Annual Dobbs Ferry
Summer Music Series
June 19 – August 21st
This summer we are celebrating our 20th anniversary in Dobbs Ferry, with a fresh new lineup of fantastic musicians who will be playing at Waterfront Park.
10th ANNUAL SUNSET JAZZ AT
LYNDHURST CONCERT SERIES
Thursdays: July 11 to August 23
This summer we are celebrating our 10th anniversary in Tarrytown, with a fresh new lineup of fantastic Jazz musicians who will be playing at Lyndhurst.
It’s almost time to kick off the 2019 Season! Below is a look at the line up confirmed to date, and there are more bands waiting to be confirmed. It looks to be a great season! All music is weather permitting:
Aug 18 – CBB 5-8p
Aug 25 – Rip & The Sleepy Hollow Boys
Aug 31 – Accidental Gypsies
8/13: McClain Sullivan
A sassy, jazzy, groove-propelled songstress
9/13*: Kotoko Brass
Combines the drumbeat of Ghana with the heartbeat of the Caribbean and joyous New Orleans horns
*This concert is on a Friday and part of the White Plains JazzFest.
Rain location: 3rd floor lobby inside City Center.
|7/11||Sammy Rae and The Friends||High energy jazz and blues artist with genre-blending performances|
|7/18||Alexis Morrast||A once-in-a-generation vocal talent, at 17|
|7/25||Charley Crockett||Honky-tonk, southern swing|
|8/1||Phony PPL||Soul power, on Rolling Stone’s Hot List|
|8/8||Chris Bergson Band
Featuring Ellis Hooks
|“One of the most inventive songwriters in modern blues music.”
– All Music Guide
|8/15||The Rad Trads||The Band meets Miles Davis; filled with killer, driving grooves and four rotating lead vocalists|
|8/22||Endea Owens||Jazz for a boozy backyard barbecue|
|8/29||Tuba Skinny||Precisely the kind of authentic New Orleans music you’d stumble upon in the French Quarter|
|9/5||Ellis Hooks||Could easily fill the shoes of Sam Cooke or Otis Redding|
|9/12||Keyon Harrold||“The future of the trumpet.”
– Wynton Marsalis
Yonkers Summer Fest
June 20, 2019 through September 2, 2019
Summer Fest 2019 includes outdoor concerts, fireworks, food trucks, kid’s events and a NEW roller skating rink too! Join us beginning June 20 and through September 2, 2019.
Finished for 2019
2019 Concert Schedule – Our 24th Anniversary At the Jack DeVito Veterans Memorial Park! All Concerts are on Sunday Nights and start at 6PM EXCEPT Our Best of Yorktown Concert!
August 26th 3PM-9PM – The Best of Yorktown! Experience 3 of Yorktown’s Best Bands! featuring Yorktown’s own “Soul Judge”, Sal Lagonia!
If raining, concert will be held at the Yorktown Stage Theatre
Stamford Concert Series
Wednesday Nite Live , July 10-August 7, 2019
Morgan Stanley presents Wednesday Nite Live (in partnership with City Carting & Recycling and Purdue Pharma) at 6:30pm in Columbus Park, Stamford, CT. Wednesday Nite Live is an outdoor summer concert series with live music from national and regional headliners.
Things you should know before you go!
- $20 Festival Entrance Fee, paid at the gate. Cash only. 12 and Under Free.
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- If purchasing alcohol, Photo ID is required. (Valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with Date of Birth).
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- Chairs and coolers allowed (subject to search). No glass please!
- Restricted Items: Glass, Bicycles, skateboards, weapons, firearms, illegal substances of any kind, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind.
Alive@Five Thursdays July 11-August 8, 2019
- Alive@Five in partnership with with Reckson & BevMax on the Dental365 Stage NEW THIS YEAR! Alive@Five Season Pass One pass for all five concerts! Learn
- 5pm in Columbus Park, Stamford, CT. 21+ Live music from national and regional headliners, which attracts after work crowds. Thursday nights in Columbus Park have become a ritual in Stamford Downtown with.
Things you should know before you go!
• $20 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival, paid at the gate. Cash only.
• You must be 21 or older for admission.
• Photo ID is required for admission (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with date of birth)
• No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
• No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Atlantic Street with multiple entry portals.
• As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.